Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friends in the shadows

I just wonder if others have been going through something and find some one that's been there all along waiting quietly along the sidelines? I am blessed to have found two such people. Out of neccessity I have let them in. I can not do this alone any more. And I am sorry, only having one is not enough-ok-eating my words now-I need others to help me right now. God, I feel so freakin' needy and oh what's the word? Powerless. Helpless. Weak. God I hate feeling weakness. You know what I am really afraid of? They will get tired of me and turn their back on me. Y eah. I know that story all to well. I guess it will just be a matter of the "T" word.
In the meantime, I will just need to close my eyes and go for it. Oh my gosh there are some faces flashing before my mind's eye that just bring back so much pain so before I go down that path I will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment