Monday, March 7, 2011

UGH

I was down all day yesterday. I still feel like something from the bottom of my shoe. I got the laryngitis. It doesn't seem as bad this time, though. It seems like it may be on it's way out. If it is gone in the next few days I will be pleasantly surprised.
Something strange is going on. I have been experiencing sensations of vibrations in my hand. Mostly it's in my right hand and it's weird. Ashlin told me that it was just that my hand was shaking. To me, it felt like electrical charge-vibration. I think I have noticed this before in my foot. Oh well.
The girls got home yesterday. I wish I felt better cause I would take them for a walk or get them going with Zumba or put dance music on for them. They would enjoy that. I was impressed that they were both asleep by 10:15 last night. I guess they haven't been taking naps so that they do go to bed at night. Makes for a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment