Thursday, March 3, 2011

Old Habits Die Hard

I have realized with brutal awareness that the reason I don't feel all that well physically is because 90% if the time, I am sleep deprived and I have no one to blame but myself. I sat here last night/early this morning telling myself that I really needed to go to bed. At least I went to bed at 2 instead of 3. I fell asleep very easily too. What is it that keeps me from going into the bedroom? Two things stand out right off the bat. TV and this crazy computer. Laziness, too. How sad is that? I mean I sit here and say "I need to take my meds. I need to take my meds but oh my gosh they are all the way in the kitchen." That's not too good. I guess that's my next project. Force myself-discipline myself to go to bed at a specific time, I know I will go to sleep. I have seen it happen. Enough for now. Got errands to run and appointments. Yeah massage! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment