Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hey-

I am back. I have finally been able to STOP running. With that, I have crashed and burned. LOL. No really. I can't tell if I am depressed or just plain tired. I guess the death of a mom, hospitalization, car wreck, trip to the ER. being stuck a thousand miles from home, finally getting home being confronted with a boatload of paperwork AND school work, and at last being able to sit back it finally all hit me. Problem is now, it's all too much for me to think about! Oh well. I think it is actually good for me to let my guard down and realize the any one of the given situations was alot for one to deal with much less all of them at once. Is it ok for me to finally cry? Absolutely. I deserve to cry. It was a whole lot to deal with. Now, how do I know what I am crying for? Who the hell cares? Let it out. Let it all out.
We are have put in an application for U Prep. I also realized why this has been so difficult for that, too. I have all this other stuff to still deal with without making yet another decision. Too much too soon but I can't afford to wait. Nope. So now, It's onward and upward. And, it's raining outside. I think Iwill just sit here for a while and watch the rain.

1 comment:

  1. To everything (turn, turn, turn)
    There is a season (turn, turn, turn)

    ReplyDelete