Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Little Girl

For as long as I have been in counseling, you would think that I would know by now that every situation I find myself feeling truly undone over is the result of damage done to the little girl in me. All of my doubts and fears in many of the decisions I am having to make have their basis in the little girl in me. Fear of failure. Fear of lack of success. Our society bases everything on what we do for a living. My identity is wrapped up in the success of my family. It is amazing how twisted things have become in this so called society. It is really screwed up. At home moms are ridiculed for staying at home with their kids. Working parents are ridiculed for having other people raising their kids. It makes no difference what you do, you get ridiculed. Interesting. I have an email to write.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment